Shane James Poems
- Something Weird Stop! I can't do that anymore. I try but I ...
- You I thought you loved me. You told me I would never be ...
- Why Is It So Hard? It hurts sometimes. It stings ...
- Her Sick of all the chaos going on around her Haley is by ...
- The Hole In My Heart I have a hole in my heart and it can't ...
It was one of those hot days, he really sweaty ones where you wish you were naked walking down the block. That hot day a teen named Natasha James gave birth to her second and most talented daughter Shane C. James......Shane was conceieved on August 24,1991 at Kings county hospital.......Her father was not there when she was conceieved because as always he was in jail........Instead her Uncle ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shane James
I thought you loved me.
You told me I would never be lonely.
I love you even up to this day.
Please take this pain away.
Show me how to get through the day with your love.
Craddle me, hold me, show me the love that I know you could give me.
Why hurt me? What have I done? Why leave me like this? Was it something i said?
keep me from the dangers in my heart.
You think you could walk back in my life.
You are selfish.
You left me here to die in my own home.
I think that you need to leave.
I think that you need to just stay away and I have always loved...