Shane Meritt Poems
- Dark Night Calm. Untouched. but full of noise. Chirps of the...
- Lost And Yet Found here and now is what to worry about. not ...
- Soul Fire i cant. the word that is so underestimated. i cant ...
- The Battle One man, one woman, and one life. Things that are...
- We Are The Same My heart beats. Your heart beats. We breath...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Calm. Untouched. but full of noise.
Chirps of the crickets coming in steady beats.
Unbroken by the noise of machinery.
The sun has gone down to rest.
The moon and all of it's allure has come out to play.
The darkness seeping into everything.
eyes seeming to stare from every corner.
Pure and absolute dark.
The dark where no light shines.
But the glimmer of the moon.
Reflecting off the surface of the pond.
Gentle ripples of fish splashing in the water.
Also the the sky seeming untainted by pollution.
Untouched by streetlights or cars bright ...