Shanna Conrad Poems
- I'M Not Sorry I’m not sorry that you weren’t there I’m not ...
- Time Time is all you need Time will do the deed Time will ...
- I'M So Sorry I'm so sorry I hurt you I'm so sorry I let you ...
- Why? Why would you tell me you loved me When you didnt Why ...
- Monster There is a moster living inside me I can feel it ...
- Best Friends Forever This poem is dedicated to my best friend...
- Where I'Ve Been I've been through good times and I've been ...
well I like hangin w/ my friends. I don't live w/ my parents. I'm the middle child. nd thats pretty much all u need to noe i guess. my life isnt that interesting i'm just you're typical teenager only i write my feelings in poems cuz thats the only way i noe how to express them. (: more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shanna Conrad
I'M Not Sorry
I’m not sorry that you weren’t there
I’m not sorry that you don’t care
I’m not sorry that we don’t get along
Right now I’m singing my own song
I’m not sorry that you’re not here
Right now I don’t live in fear
I’m not sorry that you don’t call
Without you my life isn’t dull
Without you I learned to stand alone
I will not be another clone
You had a choice and yours is made
You chose him over us
How could you mom
Give your own kids up and just leave
I hope you live a good life peace