Shanna Stewart Poems
- Falling As her heart rate continued falling, falling, ...
- Collection Time He calls 'collection time' as the souls ...
- Loves Snare Your blank face tells me everything there is to ...
- Toothache Like a dull toothache You throb in my mind You're...
- My Rainbow Red- like the blood gushing from each of my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shanna Stewart
Like a dull toothache
You throb in my mind
You're just another common pain
With a razor as my Novocaine
The more i take the better i feel
slicing away thoughts of you
as the ache subsides
so do you.