Sharad Chandra Poems
- Children Without Hope I see them everyday in the street, ...
- Sip And Nicotine A loving husband, loving father caring and ...
- Tsunami Some corpses lie motionless on the shore kissing the...
- A Look Around When tired of being alone with myself in my ...
- The Coal Miner He spends his life crawling on his hands and ...
- Foreboding Let a dog whine or a cat cross my way I move on ...
- After The Massacre They tried to bury the bodies but they ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sharad Chandra
Children Without Hope
I see them everyday
in the street, backyard, shops, houses
filling air in the cycle tubes
cleaning cars, cups, and vessels
to make a little money
earn a meal.
Oh! these children without hope.
My horror gives way
and then pity...
soon I become immune,
isn’t man born selfish?
Oh! when will my heart roar,
in compassionate rage
and wrench me from apathy?