Sharbaaniranjan Kundu Poems
- Cars And Car Parking I was ambling to the nearest market ...
- Love And Making Love Making love is no love. It is actually ...
- Atoning For Every Raped And Ki... When a woman is raped and ...
- Consummation Of Relations Why jealousy bubbles up in the ...
- My Mission A friend informed me about a literary ...
- Move Up, Baby, Move Up! This man appeared to me to be ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sharbaaniranjan Kundu
Cars And Car Parking
I was ambling to the nearest market place
on a Monday morning.
At Eight this hamlet is quieter than usual
even at this scorching summer.
A Radio Taxi too was rolling slow
to the house calling.
But the Taxi driver was at his mobile phone.
A neighbor was taking his car out
to reach his wife to the school bus stop.
There was a sudden commotion,
a road rage
on a quiet morning
when everything should be at peace.
I walked back,
cooled frayed nerves
it was an affair of parking of cars
in this hamlet.
Nobody imagined the cars ...