Sharen Suren Poems
- Only You The One It's that look i in your eye, Always you ...
- The Day I Saw You The day i saw you The minutes i spend with...
- I Miss You Dad I was only six months old When mom told me ...
- Crush I Had Sweet memories of our life Remember you when i ...
- I'm Not Ready Millions of feeling Only you I'm ...
- She Don't Deserve It She took the pain She's ready for the ...
- Days Without You I'm sitting on the porch The ducks are ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sharen Suren
Only You The One
It's that look i in your eye,
Always you the one pass by
It's the smile on your face
And I know I'm in a better place.
It's the memories of you dear
The heart you left here
Cute face makes any grey sky turn blue,
Always wishing for that smile is true.
Getting lost in my dreams
It's hard to imagine it seems
With the image of you.
A future lost, one without you.
So I leave my arms open
And I'll wish and pray,
Eyes focused and open
For your embrace just one more day