Sharon Matendechere Poems
- Nothing Should Bring You Down You, young lass, sit sulkily, ...
- Teenage Fantasy When I first thought of this, All i knew, ...
- My Appreciation Well, I just want to thank you, For giving ...
- Friendship Love Bound... Always know and remember that you, ...
- I Want To Know, Would You? If I were leaving on the next ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sharon Matendechere
Nothing Should Bring You Down
You, young lass, sit sulkily,
Sad about something said to you recently,
One question you should ask yourself,
Will you take in everything and in your head shelf?
This is a challenge i'm giving you lad,
Restore to yourself the esteem you once had,
Let not simple words make you crumble,
For this in life will cause you to stumble.
Appreciate yourself for who you are,
Because in this way I assure you'll get far,
Let not what I say be something new,
Surely, there could never be, a more beautiful you!