Sharron Meaker Poems
- Untitled Actress By Amber Tamb... Untitled actress. ...
- Excerpt From "Poem For Tr...
- To Governor Scott Walker Bydyl...
- Plants By Oliver Sr. Plants are deceptive. You see them ...
- Sit Pretty By Dia Davina it's a girl isn't she pretty sugar ...
- Note To Self By Terisa Siagato... some advice I would give to ...
- A Tribute To Tiger Mom By Rain... A Tribute to Tiger ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sharron Meaker
A Tribute To Tiger Mom By Rain Chan
A Tribute to Tiger Mom
Tiger moms are real
They are not figments of our imagination
They roar at us when we make mistakes
we sobbed and whimpered like tortured animals
in their presence.
Their claws sharpened
by centuries of ancestral bickering.
In the eyes of tiger moms
there is only one form of love—
We compare our tiger moms with white mommies
we see on TV
secretly wishing we were born with lighter pigmentation
Our naive selves long to develop strong, ...