Sharron Stephenson Poems
- From Childhood To Adulthood the first smile from a, ...
- First Date the first date, to look your best, you spend...
- The Tree For The Seasons that old oak tree, outside the ...
- A Child Inside i have a burning feeling inside, like i am ...
- A Powerful Love Dream the day i met you you was the start, ...
- The Lost Word when the world spins around, the ages ...
- The Snow when the snow is just starting to fall, the people...
i like to read and watch horrors i also love to write peoms i have not long been divorced which i was married for nearly 12 years i loveeeeeeeeeeee buying jewelery more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''to live life always remember that people are always strange until we know their heart''life to life
From Childhood To Adulthood
the first smile from a,
the look of love in their eye,
the touch of the hand to the,
the sweet smell of the new birth,
which should be protceted,
from evil and sin,
a child who is hurt from a family,
member or a stranger,
could grow into a adult with fears,
and the lack of trust,
they may not be able to foam,
friendships or find their soul mate