Shawn Montgomery Poems
- Smiles There is a feeling beat by none: Waking up next to ...
- Summer Blindness Once there was a young girl and boy Who ...
- Remember To Forget Sometimes in order to forget We must ...
- Fairy Tales In my head I act out each moment of life As if ...
- Burning Candles The wick that burns forever alone ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shawn Montgomery
In my head
I act out each moment of life
As if it was a scene to a movie
And I was the director, producer, and actors
As if I knew exactly how everything
Was going to happen
And how perfect it would be.
In my life
I start scenes as the script was written
As an actor waiting for his next part in the play
But my que never comes
The lines said after mine
Are never what is expected
Never what is anticipated
Never what is wanted
In my imagination
I want to hold a radio
Blaring above my head
Waiting for my love to
Stick her head out ...