Shay Chesney Poems
- Mom My mother was a woman, who always gave a smile. but ...
- Rain The laughter dies away, Leaving me alone, Looking ...
- I Love You More Your love is like a rose if only it was ...
- My Mother The Guardian Angel Guardian angels protect and are...
- Don'T Rush One thing That you should know, you should ...
- Ring Around An Illness Ring around the rosie my mother fell ...
- A Best Friend A best friend is some one who cares and helps ...
Mother died when I was 3.
She divorced my father when I was 1 because he did drugs.
I am now living with my brother his wife and their 2 daughters. I am 12 years old and i'm in grade 7.
My intrests in life are: writing poems playing soccer and traveling the world. My best Friend Rochelle Bell also has poemhunter. Most my poems so far are about pain love and loss but they are going ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shay Chesney
My mother was a woman,
who always gave a smile.
but after she was gone
I cried for quite a while.
I miss her much
her loving touch
when I was sad,
or when I was mad
I'm jealous of the people
who have a mom or dad
but now i live through it
even though it makes me sad.
I hope she is in heaven
watching her little girl
grow up into a woman
in a simple world.