shea stagg Poems
- Oil The sergeant major confidently said “The enemy shall ...
- Harrowed Wings Life filled the air fervent and fair like the ...
- Poetry Poetry breaks down all barriers, and in breaking ...
- Warming Brew! Running in circles screaming and laughing, ...
- Greed He’d lived his whole life not knowing nor caring of the...
If Love is poetry then Poetry is Love! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about shea stagg
Running in circles screaming and laughing, touching and reeling, escaping!
A burst of excitement, adrenalin courses through our veins heightening
Our breath rises in vapour like a steam engine of old or a boiling kettle ready for a warming brew.
Life is a playground full of wonder, ready to be explored, friends loyal and true
Like musketeers on a quest!
These where such halcyon days, care free, untroubled from life’s pressures and demands.
worry was not an option!
Our youth, passionate, fresh, our minds racing and new, the world was seen so clearly! ...