Sherif Monem Poems
- Life And Death Between life and death there is fine line ...
- Lonely Heart At Night The night is fast approaching The ...
- All Together Jump Penelope, Penelope Jump the rope Horsey ...
- The Song Of Love The cool wind gently blows over the ...
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Stars Twinkle, twinkle little ...
- I Have Abandoned My Love To Yo... No suffering, no sorrow, no ...
- Close The Door Close the door after me I will not be coming ...
Resident of Southern California, Beach Cities.
Electrical Communication Engineering B.S., M.S. and Ph.D.
MBA Master of Business Administration.
Information Technology. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Learn how to resist your inner voices and temptations.In many instants in life the inner voices talking to you may misleading you and the temptations are wrong.
Be in control.''
''Life is Endurance.Life is endurance is consolation that you are not alone who endure but everybody else.
Life is full of pain. It is inescapable. This is life whatever we pretend. Not everything in life comes our way.''
''Mind is gift of god.Our mind gives us confidence.
Mind is very precious thing and is our source of self esteem.''
''Learn in life to win.''Life is struggle and don't surrender make your goal to win.
''Women are the men's prize.''Men search for women to fulfill his desires and soul searching.
Comments about Sherif Monem
Close The Door
Close the door after me
I will not be coming back again
I will be traveling
in a world of unknown
Flying in darkness
I can't see
My senses will be numb
I will be sinking in oceans
I will revive and float again
I will be twisted around
Vanishing in the space
I will not be coming home again