Sherri Anderson Poems
- Sinful Temptations Touching your skin is like playing with ...
- From Her.From Him You weren’t the one to do it You never ...
- Immortality Cast all our fears upon us, as we lie here so ...
- Just Once Take one step forward Now take two steps back Was...
- Prerogative The pain was to real for you to see, The ...
- Point Of View I can hear you breathing, breathing down my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sherri Anderson
Touching your skin is like playing with fire
You know you'll get burned but pain for desire
Nails piercing shock absorbed
Temptations subsiding behind closed doors.
Knowing it's wrong but would feel so right
Not wishing for more then just one night
Or ten simple seconds to feels ones breathe
Hopeful goose bumps left upon my neck
The feel of your sensual finger tips
Sliding so gently across my lips
Can’t explain what you do to me
The impression you make it often leaves
Close your eyes and hear my moans
Picture it now we’re all ...