Sheshu Babu Poems
- Nature's Fury....Continues! -new- Devastation everywhere! Sign of...
- The Land Is Still ' Waste'...! .... Now, every month seems to...
- Zoom Into Space From revolution on earth To revolution in ...
- What Did You Achieve...? ! With bullets and bombs And ...
- 'Cleanliness ' That Is Lacking When your opponents Spewed ...
- To The ' Martyr' Who Sacrifice... -new-
- Words That Speak Nothing can express emotions Than written ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Sign of calm...nowhere!
Torpedoes, tornadoes hurricanes!
Storms, rains leaving humans in pains...
Thousand of lives lost
Hundreds of cattle bite the dust
Trees and plants fall to the ground
With unbearable thundering sound
No difference shown in any area
Whether it is America, India or Indonesia
Lakhs of houses inundated
Animals and people marooned...!
Human greed continues
To harp on malicious tunes
Harming their own species
Along with nature's beauties!
If humans are cruel to nature,