Shiv Wallis Poems
- Black Memories First when I met you I knew you'd be ...
- The Dark I Know Well There's a part I can't tell About the ...
- Undying Love I saw you standing there Across the way from ...
- You Got It All Well your eyes are brighter than a sunny ...
- Song: Eventually I'm an opportunity and i knock so ...
- Friendship Are we friends, or are we not? You told me once ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shiv Wallis
First when I met you I knew you'd be mine
Little did i know what would come with time
Everything was so peaceful
Fantastic, blissful and superb
But then you decided to leave me
Alone while you meddled with her
What did i do to deserve this?
I loved you, was that such a crime?
I never decieved you or harmed you
Broke your heart, how could you break mine?
Now when i see you together
I'm reminded of us in the rain
Gracefully splashing and kissing
I have to know: what made you change?
I can feel my heart wrench as a watch you