shona sengupta Poems
- I'M Waiting This can't go on 'I'm waiting' All ...
- Imagine I can only imagine..... I could lay my hands upon my...
- The Luckiest Luckiest is the man who has nothing to ...
- My Letter I wrote a letter trying to feel better, To my ...
- When The Grass Withers When I see just a ray of sunlight, I...
- I'Ll Be There When time closes in on us, I'll be there to ...
- Awake In The Dark Trapped by duty Wounded by love, A ...
Comments about shona sengupta
This can't go on
All hope is dead and gone
I don't love one like you
'I'm still waiting'
Even your sweetest words won't do
My life is mine alone
Our future is unknown
Why can you not see?
Stop. This isn't necessary.
I'll manage, you needn't worry.
This is all my fault