shona sengupta Poems
- I'M Waiting This can't go on 'I'm waiting' All ...
- Imagine I can only imagine..... I could lay my hands upon my...
- Awake In The Dark Trapped by duty Wounded by love, A ...
- A Dark And Dreary Night I, I don't believe in ghosts But ...
- Look Over The Mountains.......... Look over the mountains ...
- The Luckiest Luckiest is the man who has nothing to ...
- My Window I open the window and I'm faced by concrete walls ...
Comments about shona sengupta
This can't go on
All hope is dead and gone
I don't love one like you
'I'm still waiting'
Even your sweetest words won't do
My life is mine alone
Our future is unknown
Why can you not see?
Stop. This isn't necessary.
I'll manage, you needn't worry.
This is all my fault