shondria adkins Poems
- One-Of-A-Kind! ! I'm dark skinned but not black. Thick ...
- See Christ In The After Life! ... Somedays I'm happy and ...
- Only God Knows You look at me, am I happy am I sad? You ...
- End My Life I'm tired of shedding tears, I'm tired of moping ...
- Days I'Ll Love You Day 1 I'll love you, day 2 I'll love you, ...
My name is Re'Shondria Adkins and I am 16 years. I attend the Detroit School of Arts located in Detroit Michigan. I major in radio/tv. I would like to persue the career of an actress, dancer or lawyer. I write poems to better express my thoughts and feelings. I've been through alot these 15 years on earth. Experiencing different types of abuses keeps me moving. I feel i want to give up most of the time but I just take time to pray and keep my faith in God. I get so confused sometimes on what I should do next. I try and live my life day by day and to the fullest extinct. I am a very talented person so I try to keep my focus on my arts and not the world. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about shondria adkins
End My Life
I'm tired of shedding tears, I'm tired of moping around.
I can't live another year in this f***ed up town!
It's not the city, cause it's not that bad.
It's the people in the city that makes me mad.
When I get upset you have the nerves to ask me why?
But everyday I ask myself why live and not die? ! !
I appear so happy to the naked eye.
Only God knows the true pain I feel inside.
I try to keep the faith and believe in Christ,
But sometimes I want to end my life.