shreya chatterjee Poems
- 5-Dreams And Thoughts Suppressed below they try to break ...
- 2-Lost Words In the dark alleys of my mind They run ...
- Little What more can I ask From the morning sun?
- Voice Eyes no more close to sleep I hear the groaning Pagan...
- Blood Blood is still oozing out from the deep slit… A ...
- 4-Hiatus What is this hiatus? Between one pain and another?...
the poet in me is born out of conflict, despair, boredom, and from the very rare moments of absolute success.my poems depict strings of my mind.... to read them, is to read my mind, to feel them requires to be near me........ thus in the other sense to know me one must read the invisible letters hidden in my poems..... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
5-Dreams And Thoughts
Suppressed below they try to break through
Suppressed down the ages, they try to
Reassess their identity
Regressive attitude have marked their entity
They like you and me
Trying to minimize the gap
Between their short falls
And their springing achievements..
Beyond all ages they want to score..
Beyond all times, they want to triumph..
They are thoughts and dreams..
We all feel them thumbing
Inside our rotting cage…
Desolate being we remain like this..
With our dreams never translating into reality.