shreya chatterjee Poems
- 2-Lost Words In the dark alleys of my mind They run ...
- 5-Dreams And Thoughts Suppressed below they try to break ...
- Blood Blood is still oozing out from the deep slit… A ...
- Little What more can I ask From the morning sun?
- Voice Eyes no more close to sleep I hear the groaning Pagan...
- 4-Hiatus What is this hiatus? Between one pain and another?...
the poet in me is born out of conflict, despair, boredom, and from the very rare moments of absolute success.my poems depict strings of my mind.... to read them, is to read my mind, to feel them requires to be near me........ thus in the other sense to know me one must read the invisible letters hidden in my poems..... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
In the dark alleys of my mind
They run about.
Sometimes lost, sometimes found.
Sometimes emerging faintly through the dark
Sometimes vanishing in thin air.
They emerge, only to half-disappear.
Only the sounds of laughter left behind,
Perhaps tiny footprints here and there.
As I sit to recreate these
In dark silent dead nights
On blank non-reflective sheets
Less than half-the-words stare up-
Rest are lost beyond recovery
In the dark alleys of my mind.