shyam balaji Poems
- Beauty Of An Evening On an evening spring, euphony from a ...
- A Sole Walker Across oceans, as sole hawk- yearning for ...
- Mom- I Love U. The time when I laid on your laps, mother, ...
- U Decide The Climax - But Its ...
- Dew On The Grass Oh! Great is the slope of the meadow ...
- My Dream's Angel Where in the world could I ever see ...
- Sounds That Should Not Be Miss... Sound of blossom of a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about shyam balaji
Beauty Of An Evening
On an evening spring,
euphony from a guitar string,
maple leaves shed from trees.
yellow ground and a gracious breeze.
People view scenes that trends,
joyous with family and frenz.
Birds chirp the melodious notes,
sitting over lamplight posts.
Shining sun concealed behind hills.
dark clouds pour down glassy drizzles.
Little flowers blossom on the riverside,
water moves gracefully beside.
Bluish sky turns red-orange colour,
incomes a candy odour.
moon from farside says a hi.
welcoming the stary night.