Shylah Clarissa Turcotte
Shylah Clarissa Turcotte Poems
- Pain Rain rain go away, Because of you the pain will ...
- I Will Where the sunshines and the sweet scent of roses is in...
- I’m Your Silent Angel I’m your silent angel In your heart is...
- If If my heart was a beggar Would you toss crumbs of ...
- Can'T You See...? Can't you see what your doing to me? ...
- Falling Tears My heart beats only for you My hands reach out...
- Lost In The Darkness My soul is broken, My heart is ...
my name is shylah im 18 years old i love to write songs and poems as you can see more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shylah Clarissa Turcotte
Rain rain go away,
Because of you the pain will stay.
Slit my throat, cut my heart out
Leave me here tear it apart.
Poison tears stream down my face,
My heart beats at a steady pace.
As I try to stand again,
Alone and standing in the rain.
Love is death, and death is you
Its pain stains like a black tattoo
I hate you, Like I hate my life
But love is what cuts like a knife.
Crimson blood streams down my head,
Like long silk ribbon tied by a thread.
To a platinum bullet, A hole in my skull,
Now i'm just a memory that's faded and dull.