Shyn Joseph Poems
- My Big Life Yeah, it's been long, there is this paper ...
- A Reply - "Do You Love Me... Words can't weigh my ...
- I Miss Her at some point I might be wrong I shouldn't have ...
- Remember She devoured me with her attitude, I drank in the ...
- 1,3,2,4 Leaving You relentless, how I ever could let you ...
- Loser i was thrown away. i fought much. i tried to get ...
- The Era The era of the dark is goin to come. There, the ...
a person who likes the enigma of life! silent to any human thoughts even if we try to describe in any rational way. well, all we could do is to make it understandable by act and write. regards. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''the fight is always versus hell and heavenhellsvsheavens
that cradles inside own shell, uneven! ©''
Comments about Shyn Joseph
My Big Life
it's been long, there is this paper blank
every time I see I wish I write about my life
the themes I wore on the feats of life
to make, to take, to get - the same life
I had this
life and the wounds, open and bleeding
with no choice inside me to make it healing
stand in the pendent striving in strife
to last, to live, to die - this life
you been knowing me since I born
been helping me at times when ‘em torn
not to take things granted and handed
a body, a heart, a soul - to live my life
know I want to have the ...