Siji Manoj Poems
- Journey Of Life... I am ready to clutch the days In a ...
- Death - A Silent Winner It can't be said - how It can't be ...
- Where The Sky Ends... All the Heavens declare His ...
- Why Love? It's not the problem with 'Love', The dilemma is ...
- Meaning Of Christmas Stars witnessed His birth Winds came to...
- Invisible Presence I'm special for them And I'm invited But...
- Captured My Grief...Liberated ... You came and made it ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Siji Manoj
Journey Of Life...
I am ready to clutch the days
In a fearless and a noble way
To achieve a new spark day by day
To reach a new streak in every way
Some feel its gentle breeze
Others get turbulent storms
So pleasing is this system
How melodious the momentum
Steering through its valleys
Gorging along the pathways
Stumbling and then regaining again
Reaching the horizon looking the blue
All the people we meet
All the relations we get
Are just lessons to be learned
Affairs not forth to regret
Life is never a mystery
All our being is a set-up ...