Silent Soliloquy Poems
- The Joker He's his own biggest fan Loves the sound of his ...
- The Reasons Like a warm, spring rain your laughter falls ...
- Read My Lips Move closer love, and read my lips Trace them ...
- Beyond How long this need, restrained beyond the limits of ...
- My New Addiction I have a new addiction 'PoemHunter' its ...
- The Distance Between Us The distance between us is greater ...
- Remembering Sunshine Her hair was like sunlight, framing a ...
Found out, quite by accident, that I had a gift for writing in 2004, and have been writing since then. In those years, however, I've not written a lot; I'd like to think, though, that what I've written and posted has been quality. I much prefer quality over quanity.
If you happen by, I hope you will find something to your liking, and that you will enjoy what you've found. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Silent Soliloquy
He's his own biggest fan
Loves the sound of his own voice
Never listening, only talking;
you don't really have a choice
See him elevate himself
On something that's not there
The only thing comes out his mouth
Is a blast of pure hot air
Doesn't really seem to care
What those around him think
But if he really had a clue,
Would his ego ever sink
Oblivious to naught but his
While all the while, his pitiful
Style's in dire need of a guide
To those forced his comp'ny
A laughingstock, at best;
Pitied by ...