Simeon Jacob Poems
- Nike, I Am That One Hit Wonder... I was once known on these ...
- Time For S(He) Once my mother found out I was doomed. My ...
- In The Beginning Facts wage war upon ideals Now they ...
- Echoes In The Kitchen 1. HER EYES// BLEED// MERCY INTO MY ...
- High School Musical
- Winter The days melt As they grow Young In the rays,
- After Work Dear, not now I have been tied up at The office...
As a child, was mentally altered through pornography at the age 7 was first encounter but before an becoming an adolescent became aware that all sexual actions were bad through the catholic educational establishment brainwashed and beat into his brain. resorted to writing to find stability to life and has been running at an collegiate level. and then competed in the 2008 olympics there to win in ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Simeon Jacob
Dear, not now
I have been tied up at
The office all day
And work sucks.
Dear not now,
I want to love you
All physical like, with affection
Dries me weak
Dear, Not Now.