Simon Gwynn Poems
- The Fabulous Beast Of Marie Be... Miss Marie ...
- Cows Cows, your eyes voluptuous, the sweetness of your ...
- The Saga Of The Robot Bandits ...
- Ellipses Entering the cafe, I find J crunching a molecular ...
- The Wooden King Through the halls of the wooden king the owl ...
- Labouring My body wearily sunk, sustained by a nameless ...
- In The Hops A clock ticks out reluctant time, dividing the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Simon Gwynn
your eyes voluptuous,
the sweetness of your mouths,
of your grass-lined stomachs,
of your milk
meekly at the sun's rise.
Yet for all this
a cow suggests
the lower pectoral girdle is grotesque,
her ruminating stomachs
subscribe to lives
of metabolic disarray,
the churning walk ungainly, negligently lame.
At sunrise meek the eyes
that softly turned beside the road
as you went to yield
your moon-paled milk white unawares,
by men, by electric ...