Simon Miller Poems
- A Love Struck Lament: To One F... Oh, my angel, if life ...
- Wilderness I stand here With nothing Stripped of all My ...
- Life Of Iron A sword in hand A foe before me The din of...
- What Is Man? What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and...
- Alone From the innocent infant, To the ages of elders, We...
- Adonai I will praise you, Adonai I will worship my ...
- Refined The Fire grows hotter And the Pain rises To an ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Simon Miller
The Fire grows hotter
And the Pain rises
To an unbearable level
But the pain is nothing
I am refined in the fire
I have been purified by pain
Nothing is left but a broken soul
The LORD is my goal
I have nothing else
Nothing else matters.
Eloi, my salvation,
Take this mess I call my soul
Throw it in the furnace
And let me burn out
Let me be refined
Refined in the fire