Simone Netjie Meyer
Simone Netjie Meyer Poems
- All Wrapped In Lies What a friend, A friend indeed, What ...
- You Made Me Belive You made me believe we are meant to ...
- Things Are Getting Better Things are getting better But ...
- Story From The Haert I once heard a story straight from the ...
- Listen! If every tear i cried could make you understand a ...
- Goodbye... Why is it still so hard to say goodbye, ...
- Love our love is amazing dont you think so two? ?
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Simone Netjie Meyer
All Wrapped In Lies
What a friend,
A friend indeed,
What a friend, who watched me scream
We never knew you,
You were all just a lie
for some reason I belived you
I was so stupid, insane
Then you turned your back
& saw the other side,
the side you don't show unless spoken to
so you tell people lies
& all the fake tears you cry
I thought you knew
but it was all a lie
We thought we knew you
when all you did was lie.