simply here Poems
- 'Depression Is Anger Without E...
- At Least Thats What I Tell Mys... I tell myself you didn’t...
- Love? I write about love But what do I know. Never felt ...
- Before I Knew You Before I knew your smile I felt no need to...
- Just The One It only takes the one person to steal for ...
- So Tired So tired of being the stronger one My shoulders are...
- But I'Ll Never Admit It.... I not only hate moths, Im ...
honestly...am not much of a poet..just a few jumbled thoughts more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about simply here
'Depression Is Anger Without Enthusiasm'
I read this quote
“Depression is anger without enthusiasm.”
I don’t believe that for a second,
I think depression is loneliness,
Feeling so lonely inside
Even if the world surrounds you
And knowing you cant blame anyone but yourself
But that’s just me.
And even worse
When the people you’d think know you best,
Don’t even notice.
Depression to me is
An overwhelming feeling
Feeling that somehow,
In a game, you verses life
And there is no
Double or nothing
Or a such thing as re-do’s
Some of us accept it