Sirk Ynnoed Poems
- Midnight Summer Midnight summer In this shallow room A ...
- The Prayer Partner In the prayer house I came in ...
- Walang Magawa Sandyang ganito na lang ba tayo? Hanggang ...
- Jesus My Bestfriend when your world shattered and you feel ...
- Intrapersonal Intelligence I wish that I could never see A...
- Reality Bites! Nesting is over, Production come over, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
In this shallow room
Sitting at the corner
He heard a voice
A voice that never been heard before
Nor anyone in this room
Sitting at the corner of the room
Terrified and stunned
While hearing unfamiliar voice
He decided to go where the voice came from
Where it all began
Everyone sound asleep
There is unnecessary noise
Made by maid
Nor even the conjecture of the gardener
Until such time
Where he finally found
The room ...