Sixtus Osim Poems
- Life Is A Dream So short a dream like morning dews So fast a...
- Wretchedness Wretchedness is a state but not an end; Not a ...
- At Sunrise, Noontide And Night Of all the things that dwell ...
- Tell Me Why I Shouldn't Forgiv...
- World Is A Compass The world which we see is a compass That ...
- My Red Mountain Lady Dear Carolina, I like the way you ...
- Deep One day I caught a little bird, And brought it home ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sixtus Osim
Life Is A Dream
So short a dream like morning dews
So fast a thing I never knew
Would fly like dove and melt like frost;
Sometimes a guest, sometimes a host
This strangest choice, too hard to know
When it comes and when it goes
I just realized it was too late
To turn around and clean the slate
Of all the wrongs and put them right -
A morning came, soon it was night,
I slept a bit then began to dream;
For truly, truly life is a dream!