Soha Zaki Poems
- Forgive Yourself Forgive Yourself Yes, you've made so many ...
- Choose I live, I breath, I cry Lately it seems that's all ...
- One Sided Love I loved you, but now am not sure how I feel ...
- A Girl With A Secret A girl with a secret she keeps Alone ...
- The Good With The Bad Not everything you want you get Not ...
- How I Feel Waiting, with no idea what am waiting ...
“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''In the end, life goes on. It doesn't stop for anyone, so pick yourself up and keep moving along. Mistakes makes you wiser, experience makes you stronger.''Lessons learned in life
''Forgiveness is what makes us humans.''Life
Yes, you've made so many mistakes
But you are not a bad person
You've crossed into the darkness
But you could still see the light
It's not too late to turn back
You need to forgive yourself
And let go of your past
Look ahead into a better future
And nourish yourself with love
Love not from anyone but yourself
You've been beating yourself up
You're all broken and shattered inside now
Accept the mistakes you've made
But don't let it define you
Face your past head on
And don't let the fear of falling back keep you from trying