Soni Nati Poems
- No Anger Please The women yells In anger as the ...
- The Twenty-Third Floor The bloodied friction of fists and ...
- My Best Friend The deepest corners of my mind, Nothing but ...
- Crazy Love Love dies, As it lies, Over and over again, ...
- Moon Light The moon's hallow light, Shines ever bright as ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Soni Nati
No Anger Please
The women yells
In anger as the new-born
Fails to sleep,
And the screaming child
Quiets like sheep,
The women cries in anger
As thou her age was mild.
The child limp with sleep
Mother's mind raging
But she didn't say a peep.
The quiet trees sway
As the new-born laid.
In the grass all sings of life astray,
The mother cries, 'Oh, what have I done?
Destroyed a girl before she begun? '
The father finds no baby
In the crib so bare,
And was confused as to why no mother was there.
For the mother died