Sophia Ong Poems
- The Art Of Writing A writer wannabe's canvas, wherein letters...
- Photograph It might seem small, Unimportant and ...
- Words You could stab a person Without any reason. It could ...
- Life On The Edge What would you do If you knew That your ...
- Rain And Pain Rain is falling and so my tears are. The ...
- Dream A Little Dream You, with that little dream in your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sophia Ong
Rain And Pain
Rain is falling
and so my tears are.
The thunder is raging,
and my heart is thumping.
The rain always brings
Happiness to one and sadness to another,
Just like goodbyes.
I gave everything I have to him
Because I love him.
After all, I thought he would stay forever.
But still, he left me.
He left me.
Without even saying why.
I tried my best not to cry,
But I can't stop it, just like the rain.
When it rains, it literally pours.
Tears starts to stream down my face,
As every raindrop touches my skin,
As our ...