Sophia Ong Poems
- Words You could stab a person Without any reason. It could ...
- Dream A Little Dream You, with that little dream in your ...
- Life On The Edge What would you do If you knew That your ...
- Rain And Pain Rain is falling and so my tears are. The ...
- The Art Of Writing A writer wannabe's canvas, wherein letters...
- Photograph It might seem small, Unimportant and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sophia Ong
You could stab a person
Without any reason.
It could be the most powerful weapon,
But you should learn a lesson.
Words could either cause someone's
Happiness or sadness.
It could also be
an inspiration or a killer
Words could kill,
So better control your mouth.
Don't say words that could hurt,
Because it could change someone's heart.
Words are like guns.
Those bullets you are firing.
Can leave a wound, a scar.
It could never be forgotten.
Words can also persuade,
But use it in a good ...