Soumyendu Biswas Poems
- Rains! The rain.. Sheets of grey froth battering the ...
- These Days These days torrid, tumultuous, silent ...
- July Blues July, and a light drizzle Lightly fried ...
- Stop Be still Now. Standing by the deodar
- For You! Been through yellow, orange, red vivid ...
- Thank You, Captain Just about a couple of hours of ...
- August Moon Trance on the beach ... and the incessant ...
Reading poems has been a favorite pastime. Sometimes, though, an idea floats into my mind... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Soumyendu Biswas
Sheets of grey froth
battering the unholy
Flashfloods bearing down
And it pours
It pours even more,
without the slightest