SPC Kellaway Poems
- Victim Sometimes I feel it was my fault Perhaps it was ...
- The Path Of Light (Desiderata ... Keep on searching for ...
- The Orphan I was a child of distance, an independent ...
- Going First.... Remember me when you grow old Recall my ...
- Life's Sweet Rainbow Take the west road over the glittering...
- Boy Soldier He wears his heart upon his tunic sleeve His ...
- Being A Poet ‘You are a poet’ he said, ‘How does that feel? ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about SPC Kellaway
Sometimes I feel it was my fault
Perhaps it was something I said
Sometimes I wake from a nightmare
Reliving it again in my head
Sometimes I need to be hurting
Feeling the pain once again
Sometimes cutting my own skin
Is the only thing keeping me sane
Sometimes I wish I was not me
Because I hate me so much
Sometimes I need to be hiding
Out of harms way, out of touch
Sometimes I need to seek refuge
In any drug I can take
Sometimes floating outside me
Dulls the pain and the terrible ache
Sometimes I think I’ll get better
A new ...