SPC Kellaway Poems
- Victim Sometimes I feel it was my fault Perhaps it was ...
- Being A Poet ‘You are a poet’ he said, ‘How does that feel? ...
- Life Of A Poet I never wanted to be famous, I never looked ...
- The Path Of Light (Desiderata ... Keep on searching for ...
- Coming Out Tender days of yearning, longing to be free Love ...
- Lost In Myspace Most of the kids I grew up with are dead ...
- Life's Sweet Rainbow Take the west road over the glittering...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about SPC Kellaway
Sometimes I feel it was my fault
Perhaps it was something I said
Sometimes I wake from a nightmare
Reliving it again in my head
Sometimes I need to be hurting
Feeling the pain once again
Sometimes cutting my own skin
Is the only thing keeping me sane
Sometimes I wish I was not me
Because I hate me so much
Sometimes I need to be hiding
Out of harms way, out of touch
Sometimes I need to seek refuge
In any drug I can take
Sometimes floating outside me
Dulls the pain and the terrible ache
Sometimes I think I’ll get better
A new ...