Spooky Mind Poems
- Abandoning God Oh former father where have you gone? ...
- Outlaw's Path Parts 1,2,3,4, A... Riding Riding Riding far...
- Bad Seed i am the bad seed full of hate and greed ive split...
- Nihilistic Vision we are sons we are daughters we are the ...
- The Lupus Cycle The moon inscribes a full circle, the time is...
- Fresh Flesh this one...may require an explanation, at the ...
- The Boy I Once Was It's been so long Since things went all ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Spooky Mind
Oh former father where have you gone?
leaving me just as my troubles dawn
so alone to face the storm
i look around and witness the cataclysm form
but still i stand tall
your absence will never make me fall.
no one will ever see me crawl
in this beaten shell there lies too much pride
to drag myself into the dark and hide
leave me alone
thats fine i have a soul of stone
i can do it on my own
i dont need a god
i dont need a hypocritical fraud
the last thing i need
is an abandoning god
someone so holy making his childrens lives ...