Spotted Dog Poems
- Autumn I know these autumn days are the ones you loved, ...
- The Mile Stand there, on that starting line Shivery, slick ...
- New Day
- Chance Met It was by chance we met on that ship to ...
- Running As I run this road today, I feel: Bone, muscle, ...
- Rain The rain was warm, soaking through the seams of your ...
- Let It Go School, clocks, papers, forms, money, competition: ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Spotted Dog
I know these autumn days are the ones you loved,
Golds and reds and browns,
Sunlight gilding the leaves for a fleeting moment.
I know these autumn nights are the ones you loved,
Clear and crisp and silent,
Moonlight silvering the leaves for a fleeting moment.
I know you loved them,
and so do I.
And, walking, I want you here beside me,
if only for a fleeting moment.