springy nothing Poems
- Finish When they told me I'd get over it I laughed When ...
- I'M Thinking I'm thinking They say that that's a first, but ...
- I I lie because I can. I steel because it’s fun. I live ...
- I Don’t Much Care For Fashion I hate it when you look at ...
- I’m Not Crazy I am weak in all your eyes. I am different, ...
Comments about springy nothing
I Don’t Much Care For Fashion
I hate it when you look at me
It only makes me want to flee
I hate it when you are around
It makes me want to go and drown
I hate the fact that you are real
It makes me see that I do feel
>_<-MENTALLY UNSTABLE PHYCO
And just to say it clearly now
(I don’t much care for fashion)
I never though that I would say
“I hate you with a passion! ”
~_~-HOMICIDAL MURDER (At this point in time)