Sree lakshmi Poems
- Restraints I’m a kite now, Soaring through the skies, ...
- The Oak Tree The oak tree, I stand alone in this bleak ...
- Guinea - Pig In this grim cage I run, Bleeding, panting, ...
- The Perfect Dictator What is your ambition? Is it to ...
- Musings Of A Queen Why do I feel like this, In this ...
About me? ? ? What about me? ? ? Well, may be I can do a character sketch of myself...Here goes nothing...These are my various “Avatars”:
Sree I: Optimistic Sree: I could say more than optimistic, extremely happy & cheerful, very very hopeful and sees the glass “half-full”. Appears when with friends, cousins and occasionally on special days when I am happy.(i.e. the day exams are over)... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sree lakshmi
The Perfect Dictator
What is your ambition?
Is it to dominate others?
Then you can be the perfect dictator,
Realize that what matters is you, nothing more…
Can you feel powerful,
When others plead you to let them live?
Can you step on others to live your life in luxury?
Then you have the potential to be the perfect dictator.
Can you kill your heart, burn it to ashes,
For your mind to dominate?
Ah…Then you are a dictator in the making.
To be the perfect dictator, all you need to know is the 4 secrets.
First: Realize that HATE is a stronger binding force ...