Sreeja Sreedharan Poems
- A Drop Of Water A dropp of water, so sweet, as tears of ...
- Sleep Night, with its sweet melody, silence, Invites me to ...
- Friendships Lost The coolness of morning dew, The softness ...
- In The Lonely Hours Of Night..... The dry glitter of stars, I ...
- Unwanted Guest Like an unwanted guest, I came, said ...
- Waiting For Sunrise Thoughts, sprouting like grass, Fast as...
- Let Me Be Free Let me be free, Cries a voice within, Mind ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sreeja Sreedharan
A Drop Of Water
A dropp of water, so sweet,
as tears of happiness, a dropp of honey,
brings joy to the mind.
A dropp of water, so bitter,
as tears of agony, a heart breaking cry,
brings pain to the mind.
A dropp of water, so harmful,
in the form of a flood, a harmful storm,
brings fear to the mind.
A dropp of water, so precious,
for a plant to survive, water in desert
brings comfort to the mind.
A dropp of water, so beautiful,
as a dew drop, a single pearl,
brings expression to the mind.