A Drop Of Water - Poem by Sreeja Sreedharan
A dropp of water, so sweet,
as tears of happiness, a dropp of honey,
brings joy to the mind.
A dropp of water, so bitter,
as tears of agony, a heart breaking cry,
brings pain to the mind.
A dropp of water, so harmful,
in the form of a flood, a harmful storm,
brings fear to the mind.
A dropp of water, so precious,
for a plant to survive, water in desert
brings comfort to the mind.
A dropp of water, so beautiful,
as a dew drop, a single pearl,
brings expression to the mind.
Comments about A Drop Of Water by Sreeja Sreedharan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl