Sreeram Vasudevan Poems
- Religion Thou art an impression of my mind, which pervades ...
- For My Son Lo, The light of the extraordinary brilliance, ...
- Winds Of Fire We the people, the potters of the globe, in a...
- About Me Poetry makes me feel myself, when the world around...
- Carrying The Shell Along! To keep a promise, Made me ...
- Buddy's Birthday! Again the day has arrived, To mark our ...
- The Scented Memories The cloud of happiness is same as its ...
Poetry makes me feel myself,
when the world around me forces itself,
to be a baton whose fire I burrow,
from the trenches of the world's sorrow,
Poetry alone sets me free,
talk my heart wholly to thee,
A dove in my heart, ready to spread,
the sought warmth, when malice instead,
I shall continually reach to you,
I, Just a mere null, without ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sreeram Vasudevan
Thou art an impression of my mind,
which pervades me for ever,
that all my chores are given strength,
and my faith on myself restored,
that maketh the beast in me, a man,
and reveals to me the holy plan,
which would be the guiding light by thee,
to shower thy blessings over me,
My faith, the heart of my soul,
which makes me a 'Man', on the whole..