Sreeram Vasudevan Poems
- About Me Poetry makes me feel myself, when the world around...
- Carrying The Shell Along! To keep a promise, Made me ...
- Buddy's Birthday! Again the day has arrived, To mark our ...
- The Scented Memories The cloud of happiness is same as its ...
- A Perfect Illusion Drenched in the deep sea, of dreams ...
- Religion Thou art an impression of my mind, which pervades ...
- For My Son Lo, The light of the extraordinary brilliance, ...
Poetry makes me feel myself,
when the world around me forces itself,
to be a baton whose fire I burrow,
from the trenches of the world's sorrow,
Poetry alone sets me free,
talk my heart wholly to thee,
A dove in my heart, ready to spread,
the sought warmth, when malice instead,
I shall continually reach to you,
I, Just a mere null, without ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sreeram Vasudevan
For My Son
Lo, The light of the extraordinary brilliance,
Cast its warmth upon me,
I, the son of a pauper,
drenched in my own misery,
Waited for the right moment,
arrival marked by celebrations,
Kins and foes dining on the same platter,
Here and there, greetings and felicitations,
A genteel warm voice, a 'melodious' cry,
filled the air of buzz and talks,
reconciled my faith on the fact,
'You', my governor, by the side of the distressed of all walks,
The diamond, I was bestowed, is of utmost brilliance,
Till this day, I heal me on it, A true pa-tern, ...