Asylum - Poem by SRIRANJI ARATISANKAR
They are in the sky, the sky shelter of the stars
Stand down trees, trees, soil protection
Trees, birds, trees, birds, harbor
Fish swim in the water,
Water shelters fish
The river flows down the sea,
The sea, river's, harbor
At the end of the road, home,
Home shelters the passer-by
Chignon anxiety-complex, in the heart shelter concerns
Flambeau of fire,
Conational conflagration content of my heart
I have no refuge anywhere....
Stretching hands standing at the door hypnotic death
Comedy color black
Says whispering, 'I lull; I aliquot; alleviated alley; buddy not bubble
Though bramble but leafy greenish croton. '
Your asylum your asylum ...
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Asylum by SRIRANJI ARATISANKAR
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda