stacey berry Poems
- Chasing Childhood I had a ream last night, Where i saw ...
- If You'Re Asking if you're asking if i need you the answer ...
- In Your Favor I only wanted one thing, A simple five letter...
- Soldiers Dust and sand coat the skin adn clothes of men, ...
- Jessica it pains me to see you leave, but i never forget ...
- Death a knife pericing into my back, a gun shot to my ...
- True Love leaving your true love, leaving the one you love ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about stacey berry
I had a ream last night,
Where i saw childhood run away,
I chased it til' i could no more,
And everything faded to grey.
What happened to the picnics,
Cotton Candy at the fair,
Nobody goes anymore,
Too busy to even care.
Where are the dress-up clothes,
Trips for ice cream after school,
Now we're doing homewrok,
Or pretending not to, If you're cool.
I woke up the next morning,
Wondering why i was so blue,
And i realized it was no dream,
I let childhood go too soon!