stan pelfrey Poems
- 105 ~ All Over You I knew the minute you walked away, it was...
- 201 ~ Insanity In The Box How many times have I covered ...
- 101 ~ Pictures Of You As I look at the photographs with you ...
- Future To Future in the future moments will come when one ...
- 109 ~ I Can Be Happy Too It started out so innocent, but ...
- 116 ~ That One Kiss Sometimes, I search, tripping over the ...
- 028 ~ Another September “The winter's comin' on Summer's ...
email@example.com #troyny now - #chattanooga
my poetry style is ecclectic...
...just a quirky guy trying to sort through a very crazy life.
I have a degree in English Literature, but work with computers. Go figure?
I have been writing songs, poems and stories since I was twelve, and I am now 47.
I play several musical instruments, including the guitar, bass guitar and saxophone.
I am a life-long baseball fan, and even though I'm from the South my favorite ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
105 ~ All Over You
I knew the minute you
walked away, it was over.
That minute we turned our
backs on each other, forever.
I can never return to that time.
I can not pretend to be blind.
I don’t want to just be friends,
now I’m screaming into the wind.
Once we seemed to be one,
made of two.
But that’s all over now,
and I’m all over you.
Now here I sit, searching
for the words to our song,
outside and it’s raining,
but I am glad you’re gone.
So smears the ink of my dream,
off the page and into stream.
Floats away far from me,