stan pelfrey Poems
- 105 ~ All Over You I knew the minute you walked away, it was...
- 201 ~ Insanity In The Box How many times have I covered ...
- 101 ~ Pictures Of You As I look at the photographs with you ...
- Future To Future in the future moments will come when one ...
- 109 ~ I Can Be Happy Too It started out so innocent, but ...
- 116 ~ That One Kiss Sometimes, I search, tripping over the ...
- 028 ~ Another September “The winter's comin' on Summer's ...
my poetry style is ecclectic...
I am the luckiest man in the world, who has found true love and is living a fairy tale everyday...originally a son of the South, I have transplanted myself and two beautiful children to the Northeast and live my life in bliss with my beguiling muse. It may be much colder here, but I wouldn't know because she fills my heart with warmth, love and laughter every single day.
I love you Chicken! !
my beguiling muse
You've given me inspiration from afar,
come in and warmed my heart,
you intrigue me in so many hues,
my beguiling muse.
What once was barren, dusty,
bruised, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
105 ~ All Over You
I knew the minute you
walked away, it was over.
That minute we turned our
backs on each other, forever.
I can never return to that time.
I can not pretend to be blind.
I don’t want to just be friends,
now I’m screaming into the wind.
Once we seemed to be one,
made of two.
But that’s all over now,
and I’m all over you.
Now here I sit, searching
for the words to our song,
outside and it’s raining,
but I am glad you’re gone.
So smears the ink of my dream,
off the page and into stream.
Floats away far from me,