Stanislaus Ayyadurai Poems
- To My Creator At times when I feel distressed Eternal-Love ...
- Unintended Mistakes Mistakes are to be accepted ...
- Rainy Days In Oman Evenings of enjoyment Almighty's ...
- Coming Home Decades of loneliness in the Middle East At ...
- My Mother My mother is the grammar of my life Leads me ...
Born with five brothers and four sisters. Studied in the home town up to grade 7 in Tamil medium and then went to a boarding school where I joined in English medium- Challenge faced! Saw Hindi alphabet at the age of 19 and learned the language. Did B.A. in Hindi literature-Challenge faced successfully! did B.Ed, M.A. English, M.A. History and CELTA. Met Tresa in 1991 and married her in 1996. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stanislaus Ayyadurai
To My Creator
At times when I feel distressed
Eternal-Love Lord! You expressed
When things are out of my hand
Came to my help with your heavenly band.
At times when I feel depressed
Your peace in my heart impressed
Impression of Your everlasting Love
Came thy spirit in the form of dove.
Make me Lord humble and meek
Your Heavenly-Love alone I seek
Mould me and give me a shape
In You alone O Lord! I’ve hope.
I am in Your hand as clay
Shape me O Lord! today.