Stefanie Anonymous Poems
- What Of Hell There are things I wish to find That in death I...
- Apology To An Angel I have tasted the swell of honey on my ...
- Embers Of The Past This memory will not linger, This moment...
- The Sun And The Tree There stood a Pine, A tiny tree So ...
- What's In A Name A name is a play upon letters A timeless ...
- Growing Up Sweet children, I must warn you That by this time...
- The Eyes Of Nogales Look into this child's eyes, Look into ...
Hi everyone! My name is Stephanie, I'm from Texas. I'm fairly new to this site, so i'm not exactly sure what to put in these nifty little boxes... :) If you'd like to know something about me, just message me and I'll be sure to write you back. Bye!
Stefanie a Few Years Later:
I'm not sure when I first joined this site, although it has been quite some time. It is ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stefanie Anonymous
What Of Hell
There are things I wish to find
That in death I might see
All the hidden truths of life
Revealed there before me.
Why we weep, why we laugh,
What's the suffering for?
All the things that matter behind
Heaven's open door.
But what of hell? What if I fail
And never see the Lord?
The streets of gold denied to me
And questions all ignored.
The fires an angry God
Can never burn as hot
Than the heart of man in discontent
When purpose is forgot.