Stephanie Breuer Poems
- 1001 How to write this I don't know, At least not yet. But...
- Train Rides Bored out of our minds, we are on train ...
- Morning I hear a song A song so sweet The chanting of a ...
- The Star I love you so my wandering Star Sometimes so near ...
- Fledging I don't know why I have to try My life is dull My...
- Childhood Lost Long ago, It seems another world: A world ...
- Writing So often my friends and me glide, slide, trail or ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stephanie Breuer
Bored out of our minds, we are on train rides.
No means to sleep, no topics left.
Eternal landscapes rushing by
and yet -
nothing to catch the eye.
Blurs of green and brown,
indistinguishable dots of colour flying by,
which seems to stop -
and never move on.
A whole different dimension
in that we're stuck
just as long as the wheels keep turning.
Seconds become minutes, minutes become hours
and hours become days...
Why doesn't it end?
When are we there?
The world is calling